Photo by Karl Callwood on Unsplash Introduction Recently, I have been tryin...
A social media capstone project completed as part of The Odin Project’s Ruby on Rails curriculum.
- Programmed all core functionality of a sensible social media site, including friendships, profiles, posts, comments, nested comments, and likes.
- Streamlined authentication process-- clients can log in with either email or via OAuth.
- Tested application thoroughly with the testing tool RSpec, including system and unit specs.
Conceptualized a fully functional and featured command line chess game using object-oriented concepts such as inheritance and composition.
- Debugged and troubleshot issues with pry-byebug.
- Arranged for serialization of game objects, allowing for easy in-game saving and loading.